Greenlee 7806-SB Quick Draw Features
- Standard, quick draw driver, 1/2-Inch through 2-Inch, slug-buster conduit size punches and dies 2 draw studs, 1 adapter, 1 spacer and case
- Compact, lightweight design for portability and fast, easy one-person operation
- Develops 8-Ton of hydraulic force for easy punching, even in 10-Gauge stainless steel, depending on individual punch capacities
- Quick Draw is perfect for fast, straight-on front panel punching
- Can be used with non-round punches within the capacity of the tool (adapter may be required)
Greenlee 7806-SB Quick Draw Description
From the ManufacturerThe Greenlee Quick Draw punch drivers are self-contained hydraulic tools. These punch drivers, when used with Greenlee punches, dies, and draw studs, form a complete system for punching holes of various shapes and sizes through mild steel, aluminum, fiberglass, and plastic. Slug-Splitter punches, dies, and studs are available for punching all of these materials as well as stainless steel. In addition, the 7704SB / 7706SB punch driver has a flexible body that allows hole punching at a variety of angles. The handle and release mechanisms rotate nearly 360 Degree for convenient actuation.
Read more ...
Thanks for reading Greenlee 7806-SB Quick Draw Hydraulic Punch Driver and Kit with Conduit Size Punches Review. Good bye :)